True mind-harmony is achieved only when the mind is in harmony


- Unencumbered joy-inexhaustible antani

- 'Clean-minded Sufi dervishes are a million degrees better than dull-minded human gurughantalas and their mela-ghela (following mela) chelas. That is why one who has no impurities in his mind is called a pure Sufi. Now understanding the meaning of Esaf-Sufi correctly?'

'When there's no food in the house I fill my stomach with riddles, you know?'

As soon as I heard this sentence from uncle, I asked, 'Pathukaka, let's recite a new riddle.'

Pathukaka said, 'A man is called a male in English and a woman is called a female, so what is a semi-narr or part-narr tritiyapanthi called in English, which has fifty-fifty marks of both male and female?'

I pretended to be confused and told my uncle, 'I don't know the answer to the riddle. By yourself?' Uncle took a deep breath and said, 'Do you know what Tali-mitra is called in English? EUNUCH stands for UNC. Unak's spelling starts with 'e' so Tritiyapanthi is abbreviated in English as e-mail!'

I said, 'Uncle, really your mind should not get ringworm, ringworm itch, ho! Even so, in this age of internet and computers, all males and females are behind e-mail?'

Uncle added another six, 'Post office is called mail in English and a dot is called e-mail, right?'

Forgetting about the food, uncle and I had fallen behind Ukhana, while aunty came rushing into the living room and shouted, 'How long have you been doing mail-mail? Going to take a quick bath to remove body waste! If you rub the dirt off the body, nothing else will lighten the color.'

Pathukaka gently put a dab, 'If you rub yourself on your back, the color did not come off, will it come off after washing with soap? Understand one thing that it is necessary to remove the filth of the body and the filth of the mind is called a saint. The hymn is: I have washed my clothes, my brother, I have washed my body, but I have not washed my red hair...'

I said to my uncle, 'Where is the true saint among today's mail games? Instead of a true saint, only the wrong 'stunt' goes astray? Instead of washing away the filth of his own mind, we have to see such scary stunts, increasing the 'mail-jol' in the circle of females and eventually ending up in jail? That's why I always say:

In the game of male-female

'Stunto' goes to jail.'

Uncle says, 'Cleaning dirt is called Saaf Sufi, so what does the word Saaf Sufi really mean?' As soon as I shook my head, Pathukaka chanted the Sufi Kalam: 'Chhap tilak sab chini re mose naina milai ke...' then said, 'Mela mana manavanta gurughantalo and such are their mela-ghela (those who follow mela) chela. Sufi dervishes with a clear mind are a million degrees better than that. That is why one who has no impurities in his mind is called a pure Sufi. Now understanding the meaning of Saaf-Sufi correctly?'

Again (ho) the aunt scolded the uncle from the kitchen, 'How many times do you go to say or bathe?' I also supported my aunt's words from outside and said, 'Uncle, go take a bath. Further, if the color does not develop even after washing with soap, continue to wash with gram flour.'

Uncle refused to take a bath with gram flour and said, 'Once in the bathroom he sat down to take a bath after covering his whole body with gram flour. At that time, when someone called me from outside, this Tarikaki picked up the phone and sputtered as usual and said, "I don't know if it's your brother or Bhajiya." After half an hour, I sat soaking my body in chickpea flour, after going out, I called... Just since then, I stopped bathing my body with chickpea flour. That's why I say:

Bathing with chickpea flour

Stunt May Tajia,

To his brother at home

Count the fritters,

Who then?

Do you do kajia at night?

I giggled and said, 'In the language of comedian Ramesh Mehta, it's bhaida bhadaka, kye bhaida bhajiya few?'

I said, 'Uncle, now many types of soaps have come in the market. How many heroines and models of the films are not covered with this soap, how do they look like? Watching ads on TV?'

Kaka questioned, 'I always wonder why bath soaps always use female models in advertisements? Where does this filmy female ever remove the 'mail'? In Bollywood, you can see all kinds of male-female games?'

I pointedly said, 'Some 'male' actors have already showered the producers with soap, so then only female models are used in soap ads to remove the male?'

Like the third bell of the drama, (Ho)Baalakaki rang the third cry in Tarasaptak tune, 'Now you are talking about mail or not? Go take a bath now, or I will pour water on your head outside the bathroom?'

Uncle immediately stood up with a towel and whispered gently so that aunt would not hear, 'How many times should he pour water on my head who has turned water over the world? That's why I always say that mind-match means mind-match only when mind-match goes...'

end-speech

Not a saint

Don't fall out.

** ** **

Q: What happens when an ascetic slips?

J: Slippery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A sign of the second revolution in China after Mao's revolution

Talk of Delhi: Reconciliation with Gehlot, Pilot supporters confused

China's Insidious Privacy

Adhir's allegation, Mamata's daily expenses of 3 lakhs

A minor was killed in public in Delhi, people watched the spectacle

Uproar in UP politics due to attack on Chandrasekhar Ravan

Tribal bus services: Even the tribals do not like private bus service very much

Talking about Delhi: Government will bring home loan subsidy scheme

Ultimatum of Akal Takht, terrorism will flare up in Punjab?

Talking about Delhi: The government was shocked by the report about the China border