Lanka-husband has to be burned, doubt-husband automatically burns


- Unencumbered joy-inexhaustible antani

The month of 'Raavan'

The wind makes a noise

'Kajiala' Zoome Aise

As the cattle dance in becoming.

'Yes... yes... yes... Pathukaka, what new hand-made song are you singing? Why are you singing Ravana ka month instead of Savan ka month?'

Hearing my question, my uncle scratched one of his heads and said, 'On Dussehra, the ten-headed Ravana is burnt and then the echoes of Rama's victory over Ravana, Sat's victory over Asat and divine power over demonic power are heard for the whole month, but where do people understand the meaning behind it? ? The war of Rama and Ravana is going on in our distance. In Manhyala itself we have to give victory to the divine power over the demonic power in the battle.'

I said, 'Uncle, why have you suddenly started showing pedagogy like Channelanand or TVshwarananda Babas, discussing Ola Channel Pay and doing Channel Pay Katha?'

Pathukaka said, 'In the morning when Ramlila went to the field, there was a heady gift. After talking to him, who knows, new buds started to burst from the moisture.'

I was a bit scared and asked, 'Uncle, tell me what kind of headstrong person you have been gifted to?'

Pathukaka sighed and said, 'A few days ago on Dussehra in Ramlila Maidan, before burning the effigy of the ten-headed Ravana, firecrackers were stuffed inside, right? Now when the loud crackers started bursting, the rest of the heads exploded (as if some of the party exploded), but the tenth head flew away and went to the very end of the field. Despite the passage of so many days, that head fell like that, say!'

I said, 'Uncle, then tell me what happened? ' Uncle says, 'I went near the head and asked in my mind, 'Hey 'Mathashri', why did you get alone?' Then I felt as if my head had exploded. The head said, 'What should I talk about? Who knows, my paired heads might have burst and settled somewhere, but I was a little late in bursting and was thrown away like an independent, but uncle, you did not worry about me. When the election comes, I will also be arranged somewhere, do wrong with me, because my body has been destroyed. Take a mantra that: 'Mathabhare' Sambhavami Yuge Yuge...'

I listened to my uncle's imaginary dialogue with this bodiless head of the department and said, 'Uncle, now I understand why in elections more stubborn people are elected than good candidates? Even after Prabhu Ram killed Dashanan, such headstrong heads keep popping up again in some form or another, so uncle, you sang rightly: Ravana Ka Mahinha Pawan Kare Shor... Every year when the month of Shravan comes, the month of Ravana comes again and again. who?'

Hearing our talk (ho) Balakaki came roaring like the Mandodari Express and shouted, 'Now put this Ravana lap, my head hurts.'

Pathukaka immediately took out a strip of ten headache pills from his pocket and looked at aunt and said, 'The practice of keeping ten pills in this strip was also started by Ravana, do you know? One day, while sitting in the palace of Lanka, watching a movie that was being played now, Dashanan's head would ache, so Ravana would swallow one pill per head. So it is believed that Ravana himself started the custom of keeping ten tablets in one strip. Now speak my (ho) child, shall I give you a pill or a balm to ease your headache?'

Aunty replied, 'Aren't you ashamed to talk about giving me a pill? Now, instead of being wise, apply balm on your head and the matter will be settled.'

Taking the vial of balm in her hand, Pathukaka said, 'See, Rama removes the head of Ravana and the heads of the arrogant ones like aunty, remove the balm... Earlier there was a program on the days of Diwali, Ram or Naam... and this your aunt rubs balm on me every day, so it is new. The program has to start: Har Ek Shaam Baam Ke Naam...'

I said, 'Lord Ramji killed Ravana, but Ravanavritti was not killed, right?' Pathukaka said 'Where has Ravanavritti been killed? Like inflation, the trend keeps going up and down?'

When the Ramayana serial came on TV, it was very fun to watch the battle scenes of Ram Ravana. As soon as one of Ravana's heads, like Lord Rama, falls down, it flies back and sticks to its original place. When I remember this scene, I remember that the severed heads in the Ram-Ravana war used to stick back to their original place and now the headstrong leaders, no matter how many times they are overthrown, stick back to their original chair. This is called Chipko movement. The original chipotle movement was carried out to save trees, while the current chipotle movement is driven to stick in chairs made from felled trees. The word democracy means the same thing in Hindi: de-mohe-kursi, it has been anglicized as democracy...'

Pathukaka said, 'I think that the heads of Ravana which fell on the earth and were placed back on the original post are the noses of many prominent leaders of today, no matter how many times they are cut off, they stick back. This is called danger-nose, shame-nose, fear-nose...'

When my uncle and I were performing the Ravanayana, my aunt came and said, 'You both perform the Ravanayana, I will go to the Ram Temple for darshan.' Pathukaka said in a mood of fun, 'You go to the Ram temple, but today there are many people who visit the Ravana temple, do you know?' Aunt asked, 'Tell me where Ravana's temple is, right?' Pathukaka laughed and said, 'How is the coincidence? Your name is associated with the village where one of the many temples of Ravana is situated. Your name is associated with that village. Tell me, where is the temple of Ravana? In 'Kaki-nada'!' No

Aunt scolded, 'Since morning you don't leave Ravana's nada and talk about aunt-nada?'

I took over Vanseli Baji and said, 'Ravana's temple is not only in Kakinada, Kanpur is also in Noida. In Vidisha of Madhya Pradesh, the entire village is called Ravangam. Ravana's queen Mandodari was the daughter of Vidisha. Ravana and Mandodari were married in Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh. There are temples and huge idols of Ravana everywhere. That is why Ravana is called the son-in-law of present day Madhya Pradesh. That is why the effigy of Ravana is not burnt in this place during Dussehra, Ravana is worshipped.' Pathukaka said:

'I don't understand that

Why does this happen?

In the birthplace of Rama

Ravana is also worshipped.

Ram temple built

There is a delay of years

And bound before that

People visit Ravana-temples.'

Then the uncle says, 'But one thing I don't understand is why the headstrong leaders should play a leading role in burning Ravana every year?'

I said, "Mukhagni" by giving it to relatives only?'

end-speech

Such such

Ask the question what work?

Who will remove Ravana's head-

Bam or Ram?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yadavasthali in Congress, Rajasthan Jodo Yatra needed

If the beads turn into beads, then hate does not enter the mind

Imran Khan's noose was thrown around his neck due to this bala pacht gala attitude

Turning waters of the much talked about ChatGPT: Dhandiya of Accurci

Bathe with donkey milk soap for beauty

Origin of Grammar from Lord Shankar's Vada of 'Damru'

Tussle Supreme wants to be omnipotent in the country, bringing the anti-nationals to jail

An excited spring in the economy

Are you a bathroom singer? Don't Worry, Keep Singing... Singing is very important to stay healthy!